|It's not fall. It's not raining here is CA. I just love this photo|
What have I been up to? Well, really, I just want to know what you all have been up to. Send me an e-mail, write a comment or send me a pic of what has been happening in your lives.
Me? You want to know what I have been doing these last few cycles around the sun? Here is a very brief list that I hope catches us all up:
1. Had a baby (Baby #2- a sweet little girl!)
2. Moved (Bigger home to house that said baby)
3. Driving, walking, playing, creating with that little boy (Baby #1- who is no longer a baby- but a full blown child!)
4. Attended some weddings, said some good-byes (miss you Nanny!), met new friends and said bon voyage to some others.
5. Adopted a fish. I guess you have to start somewhere in the pet department.
6. Made it through several stints of single parenting as my husband globe trotted for work (That lucky man got to go to the UK and Australia).
7. Still plugging away as an at home copy editor (Side job- hello!)
8. Oh, and started another business, because... I am crazy- CutOuts Studio
9. Made Art...lot's of it
10. Spent too many hours on Facebook.
Yep, that's what I have been doing these past few years. Mostly it has included a lot of dirty diapers, temper tantrums, and me trying to practice the art of being a calm and loving parent and mother of two.
Oh, and I turned 30, but I still look 15, so it's all good.
Get in touch. Send me a shout out! Comment. Have a free for all extravaganza of excitement that I can still make a coherent sentence.
But, really. I just want to hear from all of you. What's up?