Solo Aqui:::Making Cards

 I have a belated birthday to send a little well-wishing too, and a much needed note needs to be sent to my lovely pen-pal.
I was having fun drawing using colored pencils and watercolor paper. I had forgotten how relaxing drawing can be! Which card do you think I should send to my sister-in-law for her birthday, and which should I send to my pen pal?
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Tough decision! What have you been working on lately?

4 comments:

  1. Those are great handmade cards! The colored pencils make it so so so handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for stopping by! I had fun with the colored pencils. Haven't used those in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both great! I love the peacock.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...