I need this

Yep, this is what I need...a day outdoors. I am going to play today and hopefully come back with some awesome outdoor adventures to share with you. Or in the very least, a little boost of inspiration. Life is busy, as usual, and I think I just need a little breather.
So, I am going to head outside. No more house hunting (more to come on that one!), beading, stamping, fretting, moaning, and so forth. Going outside. See you tomorrow in this space with a tasty stuffed pepper recipe.
Until then my friends. Have a lovely and relaxing Saturday.

XOXO,
Julia

PS: Congratulations to the winner of my beaded hoop earrings, Sara Montague Miller!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good time! It's stormy here today :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and a great reminder! Enjoy your day outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your Saturday! It's always good to take a break and just enjoy life sometimes without any other complications!
    http://www.soapdelinews.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning outside you have to play in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...