My Day In Food

As you know, I love food. It is probably one of the highlights of my day.  Don't get me wrong, I definitely have days where I  have no idea what to make/eat. But, then there are days, like this one I am about to share with you, when things just all go right. One meal, after the other is just what I wanted. So here you go, my day in food:


Breakfast:
Fresh Made Granola, Bee Pollen (for my allergies), fresh blueberries, and Greek yogurt

Lunch:
Chabata Sandwich with veggie deli meat, heirloom tomatoes, sprouts, avocado, Munster cheese, mayo and Dijon mustard

After Dinner Dessert: Fresh berries from the Farmer's Market



You are probably wondering what happened to dinner. No, I wasn't too full after my gi-ganto sandwich. We ate tamales from the Farmer's Market for dinner, and they were literally so good I didn't have  chance to get a picture of them before they were devoured. Maybe next time.

So, what food have you been enjoying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...