Saturday Morning Eye Candy- Divine In Time

We are getting ready to head out on a lovely (and much needed vacation). In the midst of packing I came across a package from Elise of Divine In Time, a cute vintage-inspired Etsy shop and a lovely blog too. I have been meaning to share this package of goodies from Elise for several weeks. I  thought it was due time to take some shots of the items she sent me before I head out for my grand beach adventure. 

Also, expect an awesome interview with Elise in the next few weeks. She's a doll, and I know you are going to love her!

So, happy Saturday and enjoy a little eye candy!


Vintage bingo playing card, someone's homework from long ago and a stunning post card


Christmas cards, playing cards, welcome baby and birthday cards


Old photos fill me with curiosity about the past. I mean, who were these people?



These are my favorite, vintage calling cards!

Which item is your favorite from this bunch? 

2 comments:

  1. ooh goodly.You make sure you have the best time. I am loving the old photos, it warm my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man....... I'm a little jealous!!! Those are some awesome little treats. :) Love the bingo card and picture!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...