I can hardly believe it but, summer is flying by! Like with all seasons there are lists floating around our home containing snippets of ideas, things to do and items that need to made or completed. I thought you might enjoy having a peak into our summer "to do" list...or as I have been calling it, "My Summer Experience List."
2. Go camping for the first time with E
5. Successfully Grow a Garden
6. Complete all my holiday gifts
8. And see this movie too: Harry Potter...
9.Successfully grow at least one tomato
11. Reach 100 followers (getting there!)
12. Submit at least 2 articles for publication
13. Attend at least one Peace & Love Swap
14. Hike a full-moon hike
16. Have a early morning coffee date with my man
17. Finally make the toys I have been dreaming about for E
18. Make Popsicles
19. Buy a pair of cowboy boots
So, it looks like I have gotten some things done. Still have plenty to go! What is on your summer "to do" list?