a few things...

Source
 1. I have been a pretty terrible blogger this week. Oh, I meant to take pictures of our POD storage unit being dropped off...then picked up...that didn't happen. I meant to take an ecstatic pic when we ACTUALLY signed papers...that got lost in between my rushing from here to there. Needless to say I have been a bit overwhelmed and I hope you will forgive my silence. Really, nothing a little tea can't help.

2. We are out of our old house, a tad-bit into our new house and sort of scattered among several family and firends' homes for the month of October as we wait for our new home to get a little "face-lift."

3. Finally having a moment to myself. Quiet, peace....ahhhhh. A novelty that I hope to take advantage of more for the next three or so weeks.

4. I thought about having some bloggy-friends pop in for the time I am away, but have decided to take you along with me on this wild adventure! There will be a few fabulous blogging pals popping in for the month of October as I launch my "Lost Arts" series. So excited!

5. I am also looking forward to sharing our home story with you all as it is sure to keep you raptly interested. Complete with drifters, vagabonds, swat teams, Clean-Up crews and my Super Freak-Out. Are you on the edge of your seat yet? Coming soon...


See you in this space again in the next few days! Have a fabulous weekend! AND, Happy October!





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...