- Project Runway. Total guilty pleasure of the fall season. Love, love this show. One of the only shows I watch religiously. Plus, my sister was over this weekend, so we sort of had a marathon to catch me up on some of the episodes I had missed. Kind of in love with all the clothing Anya has been making. Who's your favorite?
- Making Photo Books with Photo Works. We purchased a coupon on Groupon a few months back and we are just now getting around to using it to make...um....yeah my son's first year book. I am a little behind.
- Reading some of these lovely blogs and gathering ideas, inspirations and just enjoying the eye candy.
- Thinking about making this jam
- Loving the Ukulele music of Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam
So, what has been your guilty pleasures lately?