Hello My GoatNotes Followers, Readers, Supporters!

I have been quiet in this space for many months now, but I see you all have not been! I love the e-mails and comments I have received through this blog lately. Thank you!

I want to invite you all to partake in my new adventure over on my new blog and website: www.cutoutsstudio.com

In the last several years I have gained the courage needed to launch my very own- full-fledged art business and I am excited to share it with all of you. I will keep GoatNotes Up and running so you may still have access to the DIY and other favorite posts here on this space.

But I would love for you to hop over to www.cutoutsstudio.com  to see what I am up to these days.

This year in 2015 I am embarking on an ambitious project where I make a new paper cut work of art every day for 365 days. Each day the paper cut is based on a daily intention that I set through journal writing that I do every morning. I encourage you to check out the new site, my new work, and my new way of sharing creativity with the world.

Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...