Today I am 27

Today at approximately 11:45 PM EST (because I was born on the East Coast), or 8:45 PM PST (because I live on the west coast now), I will turn another year older. 27 to be exact. Another long journey around the sun over and done. It's been quite a year and it's hard to believe this time last year my wee one had only been 2 weeks old. No wonder I can barely remember what I did last year to celebrate. Probably just slept.

This year this day of celebration will be spent curled up in the house avoiding the rain and wet outside. Perhaps I will select a new book, or perhaps I may venture out for a yummy lunch. Other than that, not going to be up to much, although I do hear there is rumor of a lovely husband planning to make a delicious devils food cake and a scrumptious dinner too. 

Perhaps I will share a few recipes from our celebrations later. Until then, wishing everyone a jolly and lovely Sunday!

XOXO,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...