Over the weekend my husband and I had a lot of time to talk. Something we haven't had much time for in the recent month. He asked me, "So, why do you blog?" I gave him a quick answer of something along the lines of, "well, because it's fun," and moved on. I didn't think much of it at first, but that question just lingered in the back of my mind. Then I read a post by After Nine to Five and decided I needed to take a step back. Think. and give an honest answer from my heart.
So, here's why I blog:
- Because it is fun.
- So I will remember such moments like this one and this one
- To bring peace, refocus and intention into my life
- So I may share in and learn from a like-minded community
- To make friends and meet people I would never have the privlage of meeting in daily life, such as this awesome person, and this person
- To inspire myself and hopefully others
- To broaden me as a person, expand my horizons and work on a skill I enjoy
- Because it helps me feel brave enough to share my creations, my dreams, my life.
- To document my ideas, recipes and all things that make my life worth living.