You say weekends shouldn't have to-do lists? Well, I sort of agree, however this weekend of ours has quite a few items that need to be accomplished. There are plenty of fun things thrown in too! Check it out:
- Work Camp Open House & Kid's Fishing Clinic
- Clean Guest Bedroom (my cousin is coming to visit!)
- Mail that package that has been sitting by my door for ages
- Attend Farmer's Market
- Play Tennis with our friends
- Go to dinner with friends at a new (to me!) Retro Diner Vegan restaurant (I hear they have vegan milk shakes-oh, my!)
- Meet with contractor
- Fill a few custom orders
- photograph all new jewelry
- list all new jewelry on Etsy
- Contact Interior Design Gallery to set-up time to bring in my wares
- Make Father's Day Gifts
- Mop kitchen floor
- Cut E's hair
- Water all plants & Fertilize
- Proof Read 5 freelance manuscripts
- Eat brunch with my sister on Sunday
Wow, that's a lot. We shall see how much I accomplish. Wish me luck!
And what's with the picture of the walking path? Nothing really. I figured it's better than a boring picture of my to do list..written on the back of a shopping recent. I know, classy- but eco-friendly!
What's on your to-do list this weekend?