Flags, Bingo Cards & Winners

Hello good readers. Happy weekend to you, and to my fellow Americans Happy 4th of July! 

Source

This weekend will be abundantly full for me (when is it not!?), so bare with me as I continue to post sporadically. I am hoping (fingers crossed) that next week all will be back to normal, and you can expect me in this space more consistently. 


I have some amazing things to share with you including an interview with Divine in Time as part of Vintage Back Talk. 

Speaking of Vintage Back Talk, remember Miss Rachael Brooke? Well, today is the day to announce the winner of her awesome gift certificate!



The lucky winnerof Rachael Brooke Designs gift certificates is Cat Laures of http://www.brideblu.blogspot.com/
Congratulations Cat! I will be sending you a little email here shortly.

True Random Number Generator  2Powered by RANDOM.ORG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...