Solo Aqui::Bubbles!

Is there anything more magical than bubbles? Those surreal orbs made from just a little water and dish-soap(at least in our case) provide us with hours of endless fun. And, can I say it? Relaxation too? Bubbles is the one activity that I find myself heaving a sigh of relief and settling into the satisfaction of easily making something that astonishes my wee one and, surprisingly, me as well.




This is just a reminder to stop what you are doing at some point today and go out and enjoy some magic bubble making fun. Chase, screech, grab at those bubbles to your heart's content. We know that at the end of your bubble-fest you will be smiling and your heart will be brimming with joy.

Do you have a fond bubble memory?

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big!! I hope we can see you soon!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...