a-z of me

A

to Z....of me




I have seen this identical post floating around on several of my favorite blog friend's sites (here and here), and thought I would jump on this band wagon, since you probably don't want to hear about my recent moving freak-outs or see my house covered in boxes. I am literally typing this from a cave of boxes. Really. A cave of boxes. Anyway, enjoy this narcissistic venture. I had fun answering the questions!




A. Age: 27 
B. Bed size: Queen, I think.
C. Chore that you hate: Dumping the compost bin. Sorry, but yuck.
D. Dogs: None. Just a curmudgeon of a  bird. He's 12 years old!
E. Essential start to your day: French pressed coffee, read the BBC news via my phone, snuggle time with my boy. 
F. Favorite color: Mustard Yellow
G. Gold or Silver: I used to be a silver only girl, but I find myself attracted to gold more and more.
H. Height: 5'6
I. Instruments you play: Ukulele
J. Job title: Mama 24/7, writer of words-maker of things
K. Kids: One wild toddler man
L. Live: San Francisco Bay Area
M. Mother’s name: Mary Lynn
N. Nicknames: My close family and friends call me Jules
O. Overnight hospital stays: Several. I 'm accident prone
P. Pet peeves: People who call me Julie....um, NOT my name. Thanks.
Q. Quote from a movie: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One (younger) sister
U. Underwear: Never...j/k
V. Vegetable you hate: Being a vegetarian it is sort of hard to dislike vegetables, but in all honesty I HATE Okra. 
W. What makes you run late: Daydreaming. Oh, and that small person who governs my life. 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth (don't most people get this one?), neck, back and probably several others. Really don't remember. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I love to cook. Not to sound too egotistical but  I can make anything....usually perfectly by the second try. Our household faves are my vegan chocolate cake, homemade pizza dough, homemade flour tortillas, Vietnamese Pho Soup and I make a mean cup of coffee.
Z. Zoo animal: I have always been an elephant girl. They are just biggest most adorable creatures!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for sharing. I did have teeth x-rays too, as my friend reminded me today, so I probably should go and change that on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, enjoyed finding out more about you:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally need your pizza dough and pho soup recipes!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...