2012 Goal List


Before I jump into all these ideas that are making my feet jump with anticipation for 2012. I want to start with some real talk about the year 2011. It was an amazing year... a year of finding for me.  My family and I found our home. I found a new career that I can do from home and still be with my son daily. I found old passions that had long since been forgotten. And I finally found time. Time to practice my daily movement. Time to dream and plan for the future. Time to make nutritious and tasty meals. Time to rest.

 My aspirations for this new year include putting some of that "found time" to use. I am making my plans for 2012, and I am excited to share them with you in this space soon.

To help me make these future plans I used a goal list designed by Julie Ann Arts. Once I finish mine, I am so going to post it on my bedroom mirror to help keep me on track, in addition to sharing the goals with all of you here. Below is an image of the goal sheet and link to Julie Ann's beautiful blog.

Download this goal list at Julie Ann Art

Happy New Year Friends! 





2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm excited to hear about what you'll be up to in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paige! Happy New Year to you. Yes, I have so much to share in this space in 2012. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...