DIY Play Kitchen Inspiration

Source

Let me just say, I am going to do this.

Maybe not today...or tomorrow...but some time in the next three months I am going to totally DIY my little boy his very own play kitchen. I mean, I already have an old night stand in the garage that would be perfect. Perfect!

There must be something about turning two, because my little one suddenly has a fervor for "cooking." He makes soups, he makes cakes and he makes all kinds of strange concoctions out of leaves and dirt and rocks. I think it's about time he has a suitable space for focusing those creations.

Source
 There must be something about turning two, because my little one suddenly has a fervor for "cooking." He makes soups, he makes cakes and he makes all kinds of strange concoctions out of leaves and dirt and rocks. I think it's about time he has a suitable space for focusing those creations.


Source

 What I like most about all of these play kitchens is they are all constructed from unwanted furniture. I can't think of a better way to give a homely nightstand a new life.

Source

Source
I also, especially, like the idea of crafting one out of old boards for the backyard.

Do you have a play kitchen for your children?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! My guy loves to "help" in the kitchen and likes to pretend he's making eggs on the stove. I love those play kitchens, especially the last one. Very manly haha!! And I love that it uses all kinds of "junk" found in the basement or garage.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...