Adventures in the OC

It's Monday, and I am back from my adventures in the OC. 
I did so many fun things that this mama is worn out! I thought you might like to see some of the beautiful phone pics I took during my many, many outings to the ocean, restaurants- oh and my fabulous cocktail hour at the Ritz (Where sequins were "optional")







I am missing the consistent sunny weather and the never-ending chance to wear bling and a bathing suit, but it's good to back. I will be jumping back into my routine here. Wishing you all a happy start to your week!

5 comments:

  1. Alex's dad lives in San Juan Capistrano. We're going to visit the last week in March and I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you are going to have sooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother-in-law and his family live in LA, which isn't exactly the same thing, but it's close!

    It looks like you had a fun time! I looooove your sequins, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am glad you have fun julia :) have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, you look so happy in your pictures, I am so glad you soaked up the sun, and I love your sparkly top xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...