In This Moment




On my mind today...

My head is somewhere up in the cloudless sky today. Oh, sure I should do some dishes. Maybe organize that pile on my desk. But is it so terrible that I would rather put on a cute dress and a pair of fancy shoes, and just go sit out in my backyard and dream?

I might just forego this nonsense of folding laundry and give into those daydreams about...

The plants I want to fill my new garden beds with (yes, we have garden beds this year!)...
What color I should paint my bathroom...
What to do for a certain special someone's 30th birthday (no, not mine)...
What do with all of this broken concrete all over my yard. Make more garden beds? Make a terraced herb garden?....
How to make that quilt out of those left-over swaddle blankets...
Actually allow myself to pause on those tender thoughts about the people whom I love...
And what really do I want to accomplish in this life...

Maybe I just will go give myself 10 minutes on those back steps...the laundry can wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...