Daily Inspiration: Dirt and Mustard

Dirt & Mustard


Dot dress
$48 - modcloth.com

Rebecca Minkoff mustard skirt
£195 - oxygenboutique.com

Miss L Fire heel boots
$150 - heels.com

Violet Bella flower jewelry
$13 - shopruche.com

Polka dot scarve
$7.99 - modcloth.com

Polka dot scarve
$7.99 - modcloth.com




I Love mustard and I love dirt. I thought it would be fun to mix the two colors together to see what happened. I don't know about you, but I am digging those shoes. If only they weren't $150! Maybe I can score a pair at Goodwill. Is there a set of colors you are into at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    I must have that couch. Nevermind that it doesn't go with anything else we have. We can work around it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige, I know. The couch is amazing. It's on my wish/treasure hunt list. Maybe some day!

      Delete
  2. gorgeous, i just love this color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! I have been really drawn to this color lately. It's a keeper!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...