Tardy Blog Resolutions

I know, I know, I know. New Years was, what? 20 days ago? There's still time to make a resolution...or two...right? Well this girl has a resolution she would like to propose to the blog world and perhaps then I will keep it. It will be public, so in order to avoid public humiliation I should probably stick to it. Ok, enough of the banter. Let's get to it shall we?

Baby Boy Turns 1,and the start of a new business adventure

My Blog Resolutions:
1. Take the fun activities, art projects, and beautiful moments of my daily life and share them with all those fabulous blog readers. We could all use a little inspiration from time to time. I know I do! So, I want to be a beacon of inspiration for any of those who wish to follow and read my musings.

2. Actually have some authentic and awesome readers. My promise is to share as much as I can with all of those who can stand to read me as much as I can for the first (365) days of blogging. Starting....now!

3. Get featured. What can I say? I love reading other blogs and I would love, love, love to offer some of those blogs I read a break and help them fill some of that much needed content. At least for one day or so. So, how many features? As many as I can. My goal is to make my little craft business just that, a business. A toast to that expression of confidence!

4. Make a swap, exchange of sorts with other like-minded blogs. I hope to swap blogs for a few days out of the year and join in someone else's blog for a bit. Share an awesome craft, a tid-bit of love, etc. Wouldn't that be fun?

5. Comment, comment, comment. I want to comment on other blogs that I love and therefore receive comments on my own. Sounds selfish? Nah. If I can comment on at least 5 blogs a day...who knows what that could mean!? That also means I need to post articles that are worthy of a comment. It is my duty as a blogger to post stuff that readers actually want. I will try my best!

6. Comments , comments, comments. I also plan to respond to any comments posted on my blog. Even negative ones (: Maybe I can bring a little ray of sunshine into that cloudy day of theirs.


OK, so there you have it. 6 goals. There are plenty more, but I think this is a good start. We will see where I am in say 5 days. Hopefully still here. Blogging. Crafting. Being a(n) (awesome) mom. AND just being me. Hope someone will join in the fun. It's going to be an awesome ride!

Cheers!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...