DIY Father's Day Round-Up

I know Father's Day is tomorrow. And I know I probably should have done something for it already, but you know? Some how the time just never presented itself. So, here are some of my thoughts on what to make for all those great fathers out there. Guess I should get started!


Source

My mind has been all about my garden...ahem...my family's garden lately (See this post...oh and this one too), so it would be fitting to make a love note that could be planted. Probably not the most timely gift, since it might take a while to make the paper. Gives me great thoughts though!



Source

And you can never go wrong with something totally not necessary, but just simply cool...or hot right? I mean, who wouldn't want their own S'Mores Grill?! I think my father (and husband) would be all over this one. 


Source

And then there is always something to do with photos. I love this concept of taking a bunch of photos, shrinking them, and turning them into magnets. Perfect to display at work!

Do you have plans to make something for that special father(s) in your life in the next 24 hours? I would love to hear your plans!

Happy Weekend friends. Remember to also enter the lovely giveaways going on from Rachael Brooke Designs and Cubit's!

XOXO,
Julia

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...