Unusual Container Gardens


I seem to have containers and plants on my mind these past few days. With all this talk about , and slow movements towards, moving all I can think about are for some reason are the gardens I am FINALLY going to get to plant.

Source
 Our new home will have garden space where I will (hopefully) have the ability to put a shovel into the earth to make holes to stick my plants in, but this new bungalow also has  a lot of potential for some beautifulcontainer gardens.
Source

Source


Source


Source
I personally love the pallet gardens and the rain gutter garden ideas. The shear innovation of turning something obsolete into something usable and beautiful never seizes to inspire me.

Do you have gardens on your mind too?

2 comments:

  1. I looove the idea of pallet and gutter gardens! Especially when you don't have a lot of space, or for herbs! I just moved into a place where I finally have room to plant.. .can't wait for next year! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for winter veggies! Just pulled the corn and beans. The hanging rain gutters are lovely and would be great for herbs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...