Breakfast Escape


In the midst of an increasing workload and a baby battling a very relentless cold, life has been just short of chaotic. Recently, I decided we needed to get out of the house. Clear our heads. Take in some of the local "culture." 


We went for a walk in search of breakfast very early one morning, and stumbled into a local corner street diner. The place is a total throw-back to the days when business men met to eat short stacks  and discuss politics over a cup of watery coffee.

Large portions of eggs and potatoes seared just right, and a walk in the crisp morning air was just what we needed.  I think we ought to do it again very, very soon.

Where have you taken yourself recently in your hometown?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that looks delicious! I'm a big breakfast person, and I always get really excited when I find a hidden gem.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...