Sharing a Little About Me



hello fabulous GoatNotes Readers! I am slowly pulling myself up out of the pile of work I have been buried under this last week. I'm still not done, but I can see the finish line.

While reading countless papers, I did make a little time to write a guest post for the Lazy Lollipop. I tried to share a bit about me, what I do, my hopes, my dreams and maybe just a little too much information about labels. You can find the whole article here.

Would love to hear your thoughts, and I know comments are always loved! Happy Tuesday friends.

2 comments:

  1. fun to 'get to know you' a bit more through the guest post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i am always happy to feature you julia--how is it going? we have lots of raining and tornado warnings over here i pray that your family is safe over there. happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...