More Lemon Love


I realize I do a post about lemons like every other week, but what can I say...I LOVE LEMONS! Their yellow color, their scent, oh and the fact that I have so many family and friends with trees overloaded with fruit that they just hand me bags. And bags. And MORE bags! Who can pass-up free fruit?


This time I made more preserved lemons. 
You can check out the recipe  here.


I also have the starts for a lemon meringue and a little lemon curd. I will post about those in a few weeks. A little spread of lemon curd over cream cheese on toast is my family's new favorite snack. Truly delicious!

 Fortunately E loves lemons too.
A lot.

What are your favorite things to make or do with lemons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...