Call For Fall Sponsors






 GoatNotes is seeking a few wonderful  sponsors to give lot's of love to for the  months of September-December. Sponsoring GoatNotes is easy, and FREE! Here are just a few options:



*Free Option 1- Guest Post: Share a  fun craft tutorials, home decor tutorials, recipes, outdoor games and fun for children and families, gardening, Go Green posts and DIY. I will list you among my sponsors for three months! See These Examples: DIY Decoupage Box

*Free Option 2- Get Featured! Over the next few months GoatNotes will be undergoing some renovations and that includes developing new regularly featured articles, which I am looking for others who wuld be willing to share their expertise with my readers on one or more of the following topics:

-Vintage Selling, Collecting, Crafting, Vintage Revamp
-  Thrifting & Money Saving
- Gardening in small spaces
- Lost Home Arts: Knitting, canning, chicken raising, homesteading, paper making, etc
I will share a link to your blog/shop/website and promote the post through my network. See These as examples: Vintage BackTalk:Redux Lounge, Vintage BackTalk: No Carnations

*Free Option 3:-Host a Giveaway! Have an Etsy store, brick and mortar, museum, theater or other type of business  you would like to promote? Host a giveaway to the GoatNotes readers! Receive special mention up to two weeks on every blog post as well as a link to your business. See This Example: Grow Your Own Potatoes & Giveaway


For any of the options above I will...
  • list you among my favorite blogs on the Blogs I Heart page
  • I will include a button to your blog/shop on the upper right-hand column of GoatNotes. 
  • I will promote you and your post throughout my blog network.

Check out more details on my Sponsor Page. Contact me HERE

Looking Forward To Hearing From You!

XOXO,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...